Montag, 15. April 2013

Various-Dance Classics New Jack Swing Vol.5 (2012)



01-Im Looking For The One (12 Mix) (Feat.Dj Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince)
02-Love Let Love (Extended Version) (Feat.Tony Scott)
03-I Want You (The Funk You Up Mix) (Feat.Jody Watley)
04-Drop It On The One (Extended Remix) (Feat.B. Brown Posse)
05-What About Your Friends (Extended Version) (Feat.TLC)
06-Yo That's A Lot Of Body (Feat.Ready For The World & Rakim)
07-Come And Get Your Lovin' (Hip Hop Mix) (Feat.Jeff Redd)
08-Him Or Me (12inch Version) (Feat.Today)
09-I Get A Little Freaky (Freaky Club Version) (Feat.Aaron Hall)
10-I Wanna Get With You (Club Version) (Feat.Guy)
11-What A Feeling (12'' Mix) (Feat.Arts & Craft)
12-Come Over, Baby (Extended Version) (Feat.Colin England)
13-Dial My Heart (12 Inch Heart Version) (Feat.The Boyz)
14-I've Been Watching (East Side 12'' Mix) (Feat.Joe Public)
15-Anything (Old Skool Mix) (Feat.SWV)
16-Addicted To Your Love (Extended Mix) (Feat.The Gap Band)
17-Good Love (Extended Version) (Feat.Meli'sa Morgan)
18-I Ain't With It (R U My Baby Mix) (Feat.Paul Lawrence)
19-Waste My Time (Jungle Love Remix) (Feat.Kool Skool)
20-Release Me (Swing Version) (Feat.Carl Linger)
21-Special Girl (Extended Mix) (Feat.New Jack Style)
22-Money Can't Buy You Love (Extended Version) (Feat.Ralph Tresvant)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen