Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2024

Sister Nation-Road To Success (1998)

 

01-Feel So Right (Feat.Del Kennedy) 02-Body Snatchers (Feat.Camille) 03-Day After Day (Feat.Larella) 04-Lord I Wish U (Make A Better Way) (Feat.Princess Of DeSolo Mulina) 05-2 Morows Another Day (Feat.Lady Tina) 06-Let Me Show U (Feat.Mulina Jackson) 07-I'm So Tired Of Being Lonely (Feat.Tessil) 08-Mother Is Love (The Johnny Song) (Feat.Madame PHIFERDelica) 09-I Really Wonder (Feat.Del Kennedy) 10-Lost-N-Time (Don't U Worry) (Feat.Camille) 11-Ain't No Love Loss (Feat.Lady-U-Neek) 12-I Can't Take It No Matter How Hard I Try (Feat.Mulina Jackson) 13-I'm Somebody's (Body Baby) (Feat.Camille) 14-If I Could Fly (Feat.Elbony Taylor) 15-Round And Round Love Goes (Feat.Mulina Jackson) 16-Jesus Loves Me (Feat.Camille) 17-Feel So Right (Platinum Bonus Track) (Feat.Del Kennedy & K.P.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen